Our Commitment to Wellness
Welcome back to Forest Suites Resort at Heavenly Village. We place a strong emphasis on the health and safety of our guests and team members, through use of masks, the practice of social distancing, and the renewing of our commitment to cleanliness in many ways.
As you experience our resort, you will notice a new standard of hygiene and a heightened cleaning regimen. We are not only increasing the cleaning frequency of public areas with hospital-grade disinfectant, but we are also stepping up when it comes to sanitizing and freshening up our rooms before, during and after your stay.
We have listed just some of the increased safety and hygiene standards you can expect from us before and during your stay:
Before Your Stay
- Rooms will be cleaned thoroughly using a hospital grade disinfectant. A seal will be placed on guest room doors after cleaning to ensure nobody enters the room until you do.
- Amenities like magazines and other literature have been removed from rooms for sanitary reasons
- We are striving to leave rooms vacant for 24 hours between reservations, for peace of mind that no other guests have recently been in your unit.
- Per California's recent Public Heath Order, masks are required indoors. Complimentary masks are available.
- We are asking that only 1 person per reservation enter the lobby to check in during busy timeframes. This assists us in maintaining social distance requirements and gets you through the check-in process much faster.
- Guests will receive a welcome bag with hand sanitizer, alcohol wipes, and a welcome letter, explaining some of these services.
During Your Stay
- All of our staff members will be wearing masks for your safety. Complimentary masks are available for guests as well.
- Housekeepers will not enter rooms during stays of three nights or less. Housekeepers will perform a light refresh on every fourth day.
- For cooking, we offer Cooking Kits, which include fully-sterilized pots, pans, and cooking utensils. These are readily available upon request.
- Just call for trash pickup as needed, and simply place trash and recycling outside the guestroom door.
- Our included full breakfast has changed to a served, carry-out offering of a variety of hot and cold foods.
Around The Resort
- Hand sanitizer stations can be found all throughout the resort.
- We have reduced our capacity in high-traffic areas, including our lobby, breakfast, lounge, and pool areas to protect the health, safety and resort experience for all.
- Glass partitions have been installed at our front desk and breakfast areas, and all desktops and credit card terminals will be cleaned after each use. Physical distancing signs are present as well.
- All public areas will be cleaned with increased regimen, including restrooms, elevators, hallways, and pool areas to include socially-distanced pool chairs, and other touch points.
- Gym facilities are available by reservation. Please contact the front desk for more information.
- We are working on a procedure for our family game room and we will have it up and running as soon as possible.
- Additional outdoor picnic tables and seating have been positioned throughout the resort, to facilitate outdoor dining and social distancing.